Halle Berry Looking Sexy as Ever in a Black Suit! - celebstalk

Breaking

celebstalk

Photo shoots and News of Western Supermodels and Actresses. Daily updated.

Loading...

Monday, March 4, 2019

Halle Berry Looking Sexy as Ever in a Black Suit!

Can you believe that Halle is 52? I mean, I consider myself to be a reasonably accurate individual when it comes to instinctively judging people's age, but boy, I really can't tell that she's 50 something, at best I can only guess that she's 37-38!
She also features herself in the upcoming movie 'John Wick Chapter 3...' which I honestly don't find that thrilling (I'm not a big fan of Keanu, loved the concept of the Matrix series though). That said, from the look of things, so far, she's having a good year, and she looked relaxed with her both hands full while shopping in NYC.

If you're interested in the movie then below is the trailer..

No comments:

Post a Comment