Kristen Stewart, boy oh boy! Times have changed! - celebstalk

Breaking

celebstalk

Photo shoots and News of Western Supermodels and Actresses. Daily updated.

Loading...

Wednesday, February 13, 2019

Kristen Stewart, boy oh boy! Times have changed!

Kristen was one of my favorite crushes. I mean, back in her day, that girl looked so innocent, unused and 'pure'. But after the years, just the same way we all go through, now she looks, oh well, not so innocent I guess.
I remember her from the 'panic room' but the real movie from which I lusted after her was actuallythe movie 'Zathura'. I mean the girl I saw in that movie was pure pristine and gorgeous (I just can't empathize that enough).

Man she looked beautiful! Here is the trailer of that movie (if you have the time, then watch it and decide for yourself!):

No comments:

Post a Comment