Kate is Determined to lose 'the baby weight' in 2019! - celebstalk

Breaking

celebstalk

Photo shoots and News of Western Supermodels and Actresses. Daily updated.

Loading...

Tuesday, January 8, 2019

Kate is Determined to lose 'the baby weight' in 2019!

A month after giving birth to her first baby (a daughter), Kate is already busy at burning some of that fat she gained during her pregnancy.
 I'm no expert on 'weight loss', however, I have successfully lost few pounds in the past that I gained by eating crappy food (and drinking beer too). My strategy was to eat healthy and little and focus hard on a heavy cardio workout. But it was definitely a challenge. When asked Kate have said: "I have a long way to go to lose this baby weight, but feeling determined for 2019!". What better way to start off the new year! Good luck Kate!

No comments:

Post a Comment